- Increased capacity over OE Turbocharger
- Wider compressor map for improved performance
- Billet Compressor Wheel
- Surge Slotted Compressor Housing
- Internal Ball bearing with 360° thrust assembly
- Direct bolt on
- Retains ARMAX Engine and drivetrain warranty*
*Must be used in conjunction with the Safari ARMAX ECU to retain Engine and Drivetrain warranty. Terms and Conditions apply.
Works in conjuction with Armax ECU feature
- Direct Variable Vane Control (DVVC)
- Increased Low RPM Power and Torque
- Reduced Turbo Lag
- Increased Throttle Response
- Reduced Fuel Consumption
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Compatible
- Retains ARMAX Engine and Drivetrain Warranty*
*Must be used in conjunction with the Safari ARMAX Turbocharger to retain Safari ARMAX Engine and Drivetrain warranty. Terms and Conditions apply.
What is Direct Torque?
The DirectTorque feature is designed specifically
for the 70 Series V8 Landcruiser where the ARMAX
Engine Control Unit (ECU) takes direct control of
the engines Turbocharger, allowing the engines
torque curve to be altered without restriction.
The ARMAX ECU optimises the engines boost delivery to ensure strong delivery of Low RPM power and torque. Additional benefits are reduced turbo lag, improved throttle response and reduced fuel consumption. Suits both DPF equipped and Non-DPF models.